Please review carefully the Terms of Service.
OUR Terms of Service apply to the following three websites:
These Terms of Service and any additional terms that may be disclosed to YOU for the services YOU select (“Terms”) is an agreement between the User of the Services ("YOU", "YOUR") and Mark Toney, owner and administrator of the above websites ("Toney Blogs", “US”, “OUR” or “WE”) for YOUR use of the websites, mobile websites, applications and any other products, services or tools that link to these Terms (“Services”). Links to any third-party products, services or tools are governed by the third party's terms of service.
- YOU will not alter or modify any part of the Embeddable Player, the Widgets or any of their related technologies.
- YOU will include a prominent link back to the applicable website or Service on the pages containing the Embeddable Player and/or Widgets, and YOU may not modify, build upon or block any portion of the Embeddable Player and/or Widgets in any way.
- YOU will not use the Embeddable Player and/or Widgets for any commercial use, without OUR prior written authorization. Prohibited commercial uses include any of the following actions taken without OUR prior written approval: (a) sale of access to the Services or their related services (such as the Embeddable Player and Widgets) on another website; and (b) use of the Services or their related services (such as the Embeddable Player and Widgets), for the primary purpose of gaining advertising or subscription revenue.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
5. Services – Creating
a User Account
Some of the Services may require or allow YOU to create/receive a password and account designation. YOU are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any such password, account, and information displayed in the account profile. YOU are fully responsible for all activities that occur under YOUR password or account. If YOU allow third parties to access the Services through YOUR username and password, YOU will defend and indemnify US and OUR owners, agents, affiliates, partner organizations, successors and assigns from and against any liability, costs or damages arising out of claims or suits based upon or relating to such access and use. YOU agree to immediately notify US of any unauthorized use of YOUR password or account or any other breach of security related to the Services of which YOU are aware.
- YOU may not insert any intermediate page, splash page or other content between the link and the applicable page from the Services or create a frame around the information provided from the Services or present it in any way other than it is presented on the Services;
- The posting of a link to the Services is not an endorsement by US of YOU, YOUR viewpoints or any of the products or services that YOU or YOUR organization may provide. When linking to the Services, YOU may not state or imply that WE (or any of OUR affiliates or partner organizations) is endorsing YOU, YOUR viewpoints or any of the products or services that YOU or YOUR organization may provide;
- YOU shall not use any portion of the Content of the Services to carry on propaganda or otherwise attempt to influence legislation within the meaning of Section 4945(d)(1) of the Internal Revenue Code;
- WE assume no liability or responsibility whatsoever for any Content of any other website that is linked to the Services; and
- WE reserves the right to terminate any links to the Services as it deems necessary, with or without cause or warning. If WE choose to exercise this right, YOU will be required to remove YOUR link to the Services immediately.
Our Websites, Toney’s Tax Tips™, Toney on Money™, Toney’s Health Insurance Blog™, contain original content from our Editor, but also pertinent tax, financial and health insurance & health industry information that is curated from third-party sources. The Websites are a public resource of information, which is intended at the time it is posted - but not promised or guaranteed - to be correct and up to date. The information should not be viewed as actual tax, insurance and/or financial advice, and is not representative of a client relationship. The information on this site may not be relied on for the purpose of avoiding any federal tax penalties. You are encouraged to seek tax, insurance, and/or financial advice from an independent advisor.